Block-VI: Oracle Coalfields, PLC (UK)
Open-pit Coal Mining of 7.9 mtpa
2 x 660 MW Power Plants
- Feasibility completed in 2012 for 5 mtpa open-pit mine.
- Feasibility Stage Tariff was approved by TCEB for 4.0 mtpa mine project 15.06.2016.
- Mining lease was granted on 22.05.2012 .
- On December 15,2019, Oracle Power PLC entered into a Joint Development Agreement (JDA) with the Private Office of H.H. Sheikh Ahmed Dalmook Juma Al Maktoum and China National Coal Development Company.
- The company, is striving hard to develop a power project along with coal to liquid or coal to gas (for fertilizer) plant